Check out my paper resume:

WEB
DOC
PDF
RTF
ODT
TXT

Hosted by eMurse


Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tribute vid


This video is edited together by me shortly after my brother's death. I created the titles in After Effects, modifying a text animation preset (I added a transparency selector, not too difficult.) For the insider info on this story, check out RyanBennett.org. I did a couple things that might be of note to someone, basically the entire thing is pacing related. I slowed down the news story using multiple anchors and timing their segments differently. As you watch, I also did a couple other major edits. When Tony Cippola is talking to KCOY, I edited his sot with some slowdown to add impact. "He told me he was the happiest he'd ever been.........and that was just a few days ago." I'd never slow down someone's quote like that in a news environment, but as this is a tribute video expressing my emotions, I thought it worked. Also, I used black as a way of setting off the video. I faded to black out of the KCOY story to try and break it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home